Motor Vehicle Claim Procedure
The first step :
Customers submit claims or report initial claims no later than 3 x 24 hours after the incident through the 24H Claim Hotline: 021 - 5313 2777 or can visit the nearest ACPI branch office or through the ACP Digital Claim through our official website for motor vehicle claims services at www. cakrawalaproteksionline.com or can directly download the PT. Asuransi Cakrawala Proteksi application for mobile phone users with the Android system.
- Immediately bring the vehicle to the PT. Asuransi Cakrawala Proteksi Office / Service Point for checking by our survey officer for vehicle damage submitted as a claim
- Fill in the claim form completely and clearly (the form is available) and submit it back to the survey officer by attaching the supporting documents of the claim
- After the requirements are met, the survey officer will direct the Partner Workshop to make repairs
- For those who report digitally, please complete the claim report along with uploading the required photo documents and then our staff will contact you again with details about the survey schedule.
Claim supporting documents required:
A. Partial Loss Claim
- Copy of vehicle registration and driver's license (the driver at the time of the incident), as well as other supporting documents deemed necessary by ACPI
- "Report Receipt" or "Statement" from the local police station where the loss occurred (in the case of losses due in part to criminal acts such as: theft, misdeeds of others, etc.)
B. Claim of Actual Total Loss
- For the initial report of a claim, a copy of the driver's license, vehicle registration, and policy copy must be prepared, and if the claim is liable, the original document will be requested by the ACPI
- "Report Receipt" from the local police station where the vehicle was lost
- Blocking Signs "from local SAMSAT-POLDA and" Certificate of Loss of Motorized Vehicles "from the local Kaditserse-POLDA. Specifically for the handling of this document, a "Cover Letter" from ACP will be given
- Original / Reserve vehicle ignition keys, original vehicle registration, original BPKB, original purchase invoice, original KIR book, and original insurance policy
- 3 blank receipts (1 sheet is sufficiently stamped and signed)
- Signed the "Statement of Agreement for compensation as proof of settlement of claim."
C. Severely Damaged Claim (Claim Constructive Total Loss)
- For initial reports of claims, must prepare a copy of the driver's license, vehicle registration, and policy copy, and if the claim is liable then the original document will be requested by the ACPI
- "Certificate" from the Regional Police office where the accident / loss occurred
- After a survey by a survey officer, immediately bring the damaged vehicle to our Partner Workshop
- If the estimated repair from the repair shop reaches 75% of the market price Shortly before the Loss, the claim can be considered as a Constructive Total Loss claim
- If the claim can be stated as a Constructive Total Loss Claim, other documents are required as follows: Original and backup vehicle ignition keys, original vehicle registration, original BPKB, original purchase invoice, KIR book
- (Specifically for goods vehicles), 3 blank receipts (1 stamped sheet sufficiently) signed by the Customer Letter of Waiver of Rights for vehicles on behalf of Legal Entity (Form provided by ACPI) signed on sufficient stamp duty and signed by the authorized official and affixed with Company seal.